One Lounge Celebrates 2 Years in Business With Donations to Children's Hospital

Niko Papademetriou and Seth McClelland
Niko Papademetriou and Seth McClelland

On Dec. 15, co-owners Niko Papademetriou and Seth McClelland of Dupont Circle hotspot One Lounge (www.oneloungedc.com) celebrated two years in business by raising around $3,000 and collecting more than 150 holiday gifts for the Washington Children's Hospital with an elaborate anniversary fete for high-profile business owners and D.C. celebs.

ABC 7 sweethearts Pamela Brown and Britt McHenry spearheaded the gift gathering efforts with support from co-newsies Alison Starling, Cynne Simpson, Natasha Barrett and Jummy Olabanji. Other Washington heavyweights such as Comcast SportsNet's Ivan Carter, NBC 4's Eun Yang, Doug Kammerer and Dan Hellie, FOX 5's Dave Feldman, WPGC's Sunni in the City, BET's Angel Elliot, Glow Productions' Pete Kalamoutsos, KStreetKate's Kate Michael, Rogue 24 owner and chef RJ Cooper, RNDC VP of sales John Linette, Washington Wholesale director of sales Chang Park, Luxxery Medical Spa's Dr. Ayman Hakki, Capital File editor-in-chief Kate Bennett, famous jeweler Alberto Parada and The Sports Junkies Eric Bickel (EB) sipped Moet Chandon and Svedka cocktails and jammed to DJs and live jazz from The Pete Muldoon Band.

1 2
Oct 10, 2013 at 10:23 PM breast actives reviews

I'll immediately seize your rss as I can not find your email subscription
hyperlink or e-newsletter service. Do you've any?
Kindly let me understand so that I may just subscribe.
Thanks.

Mar 2, 2014 at 6:24 AM rational combi oven

When some one searches for his essential thing, so he/she wishes to be available that in detail,
thus that thing is maintained over here.

Mar 4, 2014 at 1:47 AM Microwave Range Hood

Very good post. I certainly appreciate this
website. Stick with it!

Mar 4, 2014 at 2:56 AM Stainless steel range hood

naturally like your web-site however you have to take a look at the spelling
on several of your posts. Many of them are rife with spelling problems and I in finding it very bothersome to tell the reality on the other hand I will
certainly come again again.

Mar 4, 2014 at 4:17 AM Stainless steel range hood

Hi there! This article couldn't be written much better!
Looking through this article reminds me of my previous roommate!
He always kept preaching about this. I will forward
this post to him. Fairly certain he will have a good read.
I appreciate you for sharing!

Mar 14, 2014 at 11:07 AM list.ly

I must thank you for the efforts you've put in penning this site.
I really hope to view the same high-grade content from you later
on as well. In fact, your creative writing abilities has inspired
me to get my own site now ;)

Fri, 25 Apr 2014 01:14:16 -0400